I was once a shopaholic. SHOES were my weakness. I have more than 60 pairs of shoes!! They represent different phases of my life, high school, college, work, formal etc. From René Caovilla to Valentino, studs to sparkles, you name it. Thank god my shopaholic phase is now over.
Black heels consist the most part of my entire collection, they are timeless, sexy, and mysterious. The following are some of my favorite black shoes.
- Christian Louboutin Bianca – Patent 14 cm
- Valentino Rockstud Platform Pump – Patent Peep Toe 14cm
Both are extremely comfortable for such height. The platform definitely helps. They are my go-to black heels when I feel like looking super tall when there’s a need to walk.
Gold Plated Pumps
- Versace Gold Rope Wedge Sandal – Semi – Espadrille 10.5 cm
- Yves Saint Laurent Gold Plated Loafer Pumps – Suede 10.5 cm
I channel my inner Cleopatra through these shoes. They are not exactly the most practical shoes but they are my show-stoppers.
Embellished Booties & Evening Heels
- René Caovilla Embellished Sandal Platform Pumps – Slingback 14 cm
- Alaïa Embellished Booties – Suede 20 cm
These are my favorite black embellished heels. They are unique yet wearable. I find the Caovilla evening heels extremely comfortable and sexy yet elegant. It shows just enough of skin, and goes with most of the gowns I own. The booties are not too wearable in New York City and cobblestone streets, but definitely my winter go-to when I’m up for a girls night out.
It is quite obvious that I won’t be purchasing any new heels or pumps in the near future… I hope you enjoy my shoe collection. I will put more up soon!